- Henry Lim (Aung Myint) attended Rangoon Institute of Technology (RIT), but left for USA before graduation.
- He is a writer and a literary lover.
- He served as Chief Editor of the BAPS Newsletter.
I was a Contributing Editor,
- He also volunteered as Associate Editor of the commemorative issue of the “RIT Alumni International Newsletter” for SPZP-2000.
I was the Chief Editor.
- He compiled and published “Shwe (Golden) Padauk” Magazine in the San Francisco Bay Area.
It was a bi-lingual (Burmese and English) magazine.
- For a short while, he also compile and published “Du Yin Thee (Durian)” Magazine in the San Francisco Bay Area.
It was a ti-lingual (Burmese, English and Chinese) a magazine.
- He had a medical problem that might need a kidney transplant. The doctors advised him to slow down and take care of his health.
- He stopped the publications.
It is stressful to find paid subscribers and raise sufficient fund to pay remuneration to the authors.
- Fast forward.
- He had a successful transplant, and is now happily retired.