There are different aspects of time.
- Time arrow apparently moves forward.
One grows older and dies.
- Science fiction writers described Time Machines (with which one can travel into the Past and the Future).
- No one has found a Reverse Time arrow that moves backward.
Anti-aging might become a reality.
Kenneth and Lillian Galbraith, authors of “Cheaper by the dozen”, are known for their “Time and Motion Study” experiments.
For those who want to read but do not have much time, there are books such as “Five minute biographies”, “One minute manager”, and “Time management”.
Tips to save time include
- checking Social Media, emails and messages only at specified times
- classifying emails and messages by priority, urgency (e.g. to respond or take action)
- have a period of solitude (and without the electronic devices