- U Chit ran the metal shop at RIT.
[Per KMZ] ; Someone spread a rumor that myself and another classmate are nephews of U Thet Lwin, the RIT registrar, thus he took care of us good. He also had a shop at the canteen, ran by his wife, which we frequent often.
- U Chit Aung (Charlie Aung, M69)
- U Chit Hlaing (Commissioner of Excise)
- U Chit Hlaing (Navy)
- U Chit Hlaing (Burmese Way to Socialism)
- U Chit Khin was a famous movie director.
- U Chit Khin (Son of Dr. Chit Swe and Daw Khin Khin Latt)
- U Chit Ko Ko (RUBC)
- Bohmu Chit Ko Ko was one of the earliest “Ah Twin Yay Hmu” (Secretary) of the Revolutionary Council & associated government.
- U Chit Lwin
- U Chit Maung (Entrepreneur)
- U Chit Maung (Actor/Director)
- U Chit Maung (Widura, Politician)
- U Chit Mya (Weightlifting)
- Daw Chit Mya Sein (PPBRS)
- Colonel Chit Myaing was the last of the 17 member Revolutionary Council to pass away.
He served as Ambassador to Yugoslavia and the UK before settling down in the USA.
He and his dhamma friends supported Sayadaw U Kelasa (who along with Sayadaw U Silananda) were the two Sayadaws left behind in the USA by Mahasi Sayadaw.
His brothers are U Chit Hlaing and U Chit Pyaing.
His daughter Lei Lei Myaing (Amy) is T70.
[Per KMZ] : Ma Amy’s younger brother Kenneth Chit Myaing is my classmate at St. Paul’s. He left SPHS before matriculation to join his dad, went over to Methodist English, Dagon (1) upon return. If I recall correctly, he went to Institute of Dentistry after matriculation.
- Chit Oo Nyo (Writer/Speaker)
- U Chit Pe (Class of 69) was a room mate of U Khin Maung Gyi (Min69).
- U Chit Pyaing
- Chit Sa Noe (Chit Snow, my Myee)
- Daw Chit Sabai
- Daw Chit Saya
- U Chit Soe (Swimming, Diplomat)
- Sayagyi Dr. Chit Swe founded UCC. I learned a lot by working on various projects with him. I have written several posts about him.
- Sandaya Chit Swe is a renowned composer and pianist.
- U Chit Swe (RUBC)
- U Chit Than (Thaing)
- U Chit Tin, a distant uncle, is one of the few people that I know that did not experience sickness in their life time. The other is U Kwee Si (Ah Yoe Ku Saya). Grapevine says that both passed away the very day they sort of “fell sick”.