- Nge Ma Ma Than (Ma Nge, Theresa, GBNF) is the daughter of U Aung Than. She is the niece of Arzani U Ba Win and Bogyoke Aung San.
- Nwe Nwe Win (Judy) represented RASU in Track and Field.
At UCC, she was often the sixth player of the men’s volley ball team.
- They were “UCC Twins“. One guy supposedly approached Judy and Ma Nge and gave them both a copy of his “Yee Sar Sar”.
- Ko Myint Swe (UCC) won over Ma Nge.
During the Adhamma era, Ma Nge, her brother and Ko Myint Swe became “Prisoners of Conscious”.
Despite having medical problems, Ma Nge has a strong will, and showed metta and karuna to her fellow prisoners (even in her final days)
- Judy also found her soul mate Myint Zaw (who takes care of his “Ah Ma Gyi”).
- Judy taught at UCC, DCS, ICST and retired after heading the Department of Computer Science at RASU.
[Per U Khin Maung Zaw} : Those good old halcyon days!!!!!!
There actual was the third member, three musketeers if you will, who used to hang out together in the very early days of UCC. She is Sweetie Tin Moe We [UN Retiree].