- U Tet Tut is the elder brother of Oway U Nyo Mya.
- His friends include Ludu U Hla and Saya U Wun (Minthuwun).
- Ludu U Hla regularly sent his books to U Tet Tut. For some time Ludu U Hla was restricted to write serious books, so he chose to compile Folk Tales of the indigenous races.
- U Tet Tut hosted U Htin Kyaw, who was then studying at the Institute of Computer Science in London.
- We visited U Tet Tut’s house several times.
There were some antiques (e.g. a pot from ancient China), many books (including “Buddhistic Logic” by a Russian scholar & Ludu U Hla’s collection).
- I tried to pay respect to U Tet Tut.
He asked me to wait. He would recollect the virtues of the Triple Gems, before he said, “It’s now OK to Gadaw”.
- He was a Scholar. He also advised some museums. He requested the British Museum to return some artifacts to Burma to be displayed at the “Maw Gun Deik”.