Updated : August 25, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
Need feedback for omissions and corrections.
- ICS U Paing has four sons : Dr. Myo Paing, U Soe Paing, U Win Paing and U Kyaw Paing. His spouse Daw Oo Yin is the daughter of Sir Po Tha.
- U Paing Min (USA)
- Dr. Paing Soe (Freddie San Shwe, SPHS65, Deputy Minister)
Paing (in middle and end of name)
- U Kyaw Paing (SPHS67) is a Paulian. He represented Burma in the Putra Cup. He is a lawyer and an entrepreneur.
- Dr. Myo Paing (SPHS54) is a Paulian. He is a medical doctor. His early assignment was Malaria Campaign. He is a Champion golfer.
- Saya U Soe Paing (SPHS56, RIT EE, UCC) is a Paulian. He won a Collegiate Scholarship in the Matriculation examination of 1956. Saya studied BS and MS in EE (Electrical Engineering) at Stanford University in the USA. Upon his return, he joined the EE Department at RIT as Assistant Lecturer. He transferred to UCC as Systems Manager. Sayagyi Dr. Chit Swe founded UCC with the help of Saya U Soe Paing, Saya U Myo Min and Saya U Ko Ko Lay (GBNF). Saya received an M.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Southampton in the UK. Saya worked for UN projects in several countries. He wrote “Computer Ah Sa UCC Ga” and his experiences as a States Scholar and UN Advisor. After retirement, Saya spent time playing golf and practicing vipassana meditation. Saya suffered back pain and had a minor surgery in Singapore. Saya had to stop playing golf. During his UCC days, Saya served as a Golf Correspondent. I helped Saya type about the competition at RGC (Rangoon Golf Club) and BGC (Burma Golf Club) and submit to the English newspapers.
- U Soe Paing (vocalist)
- U Win Paing (SPHS64) is a Paulian. He won several Golf Championships with his younger brother U Kyaw Paing. After finishing the finals for ChE (Chemical Engineering) examination in 1970, he entered monkhood with his friend U Aung Min. He has been a Taik Oke and finally the Chief Resident Monk of KabaAye Sunlun Gu Kyaung Sayadaw. He is known as Sayadaw U Wara.
- [Per KMZ] : U Pe Aung Lin (EE76)
- U Pe Han Tun (M69) is a Khamee Khamet of U Tin Shein (Phonegyi, RIT Chin Lone, M69).
- Pe Kan Kaung is a fictitious character.
- U Pe Khin (Ambassador)
- U Pe Khin (Burma Selected in Football)
- [Per KMZ] : U Pe Maung Khin (EE76)
- U Pe Maung Tin was the first Burmese Principal of Rangoon College. He was Professor of Oriental Studies (including Pali). He convinced the University of Rangoon to have a separate department for Burmese. His students include ICS U Sein Tin (Theikpan Maung Wa), U Thein Han (Zawgyi) and U Wun (Minthuwun).
- Dr. Pe Nyun (RUBC Gold) is a Pediatric Surgeon. He led the team including Dr. Harry Saing (Past Captain and Gold of RUBC, Multiple athlete) at RCH to operate the first set of Burmese conjoined twins (Ma Nan Soe and Ma Nan San).
- [Per KMZ] : U Pe Than Hlaing (EE76)
- Dr. Pe Than Maung
- Dr. Pe Than Tin
- Dr. Pe Thein (RUBC Gold, Minister)
- U Pe Thein Cartoonist)
- U Pe Thein (Navy) rowed for Defense Service Team with U Sein Kyaing, U Hla Khin and U Soe Wai. He was an instructor in Martial Arts. He was succeeded by U Tin Soe (Navy) in the Defense Service team.
- Dr. Pe Thet Khin was a Htutt Kwan Lu Ye Chun. He was Minister of Health.
- U Pe Tin was our Burmese teacher in Standard V(D) and our Class Teacher in Standard VI(D) at SPHS.
Pe (in middle or end of name)
- U Aung Kyaw Pe (EP69) was a top student of his class. He and Saya U Tin Swe (EE) wrote programs at UCC for Power System Analysis. He used to visit Singapore and Australia.
- U Aung Pe was a high ranking official in the BSPP government.
- U Ba Pe was a journalist and politician.
- U Chit Pe (M69) was a room mate of U Khin Maung Gyi (Min).
- U Kun Pe (Accountant and younger brother of Dr. Nyi Nyi)
- U Kyaw Pe (Actor)
- U Myint Pe (M72) is a Cartoonist, Lu Shwin Daw and Vocalist
- U Myint Pe (Comedian, Director)
- Peter Pe (Aung Kyaw, SPHS, Actor)
- Peter Pe (Swimming, Water Polo, GBNF)
- Dr. Reggie Ba Pe
- U San Pe (Father of Dr. Pe Nyun and Dr. Pe Thein)
- Commodore Than Pe (RUBC President, Minister)
- U Than Pe (Accountant, younger brother of Dr. Nyi Nyi).
- Victor Pe Win (A60) submitted a photo of the first three batch of Architecture students (Class of A58 including Saya U Myo Myint Sein, Class of A59 including Sayadaw Dr. Lwin Aung & Sayadaw U Bo Gyi, Class of A60 including U Tin Htoon, U Aung Kyee Myint and U Khin Maung Yin).