- Father Edwin David (SPHS, GBNF) served as Priest of the St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Father Bernard Taylor (SPHS) served as a Missionary in some Asian countries. He resettled in Upper Burma.
- Ashin Okkantha (Aung Chaw, Victor, SPHS63, C69) entered monkhood after retirement. Sayadaw’s monastery is in Sagaing.
- Ashin Pannagavesaka (Bobby Myo Tun, A69) entered monkhood after retirement. Sayadaw serves as Dhamma Librarian, Editor and Interpreter at Mawlamyaing Pa Auk Monastery.
- Sayadaw U Wara (U Win Paing, ChE70) is the Chief Resident Sayadaw of Kaba Aye Sun Lun Gu Kyaung.
- Sayadaw U Jotika (EP73) is a prolific writer.
- U Bo Gyi (A59) became a monk after retiring from PWD. He was “ignored” by the higher authorities for designing the Mausoleum for Daw Khin Kyi.
- Saya Dr. Lwin Aung (A59) became a monk after retiring as Pro-Rector of YTU.
- U Han Nyo (Met60?) became a monk in the USA. He resided in monasteries in New York, California and Mexico.
- There was a young alumni who is a Sayadaw in Seattle, Washington area. KMZ provided the details in one of my earlier posts.