Updated : August 15, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
Need feedback for omissions and corrections.
- Saya U Aung (C70, Writer)
- U Aung Aung (Microsoft alumnus)
- Saya U Aung Aung Thein (UCC)
- U Aung Gyaw is the father of U Nyi Nyi Than, Daw Noreen Aung Gyaw and U Tin Aung Win (Tom Aung Gyaw)
- U Aung Gyaw (Mogok)
- Saya Dr. Aung Gyi was Rector of RIT. He later worked for UN and a Canadian Agency before retirement. He gave a Key Note speech at SPZP-2000. Saya wrote several articles for RIT Alumni International Newsletter, Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung and HMEE projects. Saya attended the annual RIT-UCC Gathering in New Jersey.
- Commander Aung Gyi (Cyril, Navy Commander and a Patron of Defense Yachting). His son Htoo Aung Gyi represented Burma in Yachting.
- Saya U Aung Gyi (MASU Maths) was a staff saya at the Inlay Khaung Daing Luyechun Camp in 1965.
- U Aung Gyi (Simon Khoo, ChE62) is the spouse of Daw Yin Kyi (T61). He is a cousin of U Than Se (Richard Khoo, ChE62). I met him in Sydney, Australia and also in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- U Aung Gyi Shwe (EE69er) represented RIT in Athletics and Soccer. He is a Khamee Khamet of U Kyaw Myint (T72).
- Saya U Aung Hla (Professor, Mathematics) wrote notes for Burmese songs. His spouse Daw Than is a vocalist. Their son U Mya Than is a musician and usually played Lead Guitar.
- Saya U Aung Hla Tun (Met, National Literary Award winner, HMEE-2012, HMEE-2018)
- U Aung Koe (Evangelist of Chinlon)
- U Aung Lwin (Actor, Director)
- U Aung Lwin (Jasper Wu, C70, Rowing)
- U Aung Lwin (Entrepreneur, Nawarat Yay Sin, Veda, GBNF)
- U Aung Min (M69, Organizer, HCF)
- U Aung Min (EC66)
- Saya U Aung Min (Physics)
- Aung Min Gaung (Pagoda in Windermere Road)
- U Aung Moe (Australia)
- U Aung Mon (EC)
- Aung Mon (Win Aung Gyi, U Win Aung, Soccer match announcer, BBS, VOA, Writer)
- U Aung Moung (M73, GBNF)
- U Aung Moung (BBS)
- Saya U Aung Myaing (Okpo Maung Yin Maung, Poet, U-70 vocalist, ChE72, Thailand)
- U Aung Myint (M67, GBNF) helped U Win Thein (M67, GBNF) with the publication of Set Hmu Thazin Zin and Mechanical Engineering Association’s Magazine. He worked with UNESCO in Rangoon before moving to USA.
- Saya U Aung Myint (M69) taught at RIT and Singapore Polytechnic. After retirement, he spends time between New Zealand (where his daughter lives) and Singapore. His hobbies include Painting and sharing motivational messages with his former classmates.
- U Aung Myint (Pet69) taught at RIT and is known for his cartoons (notably Kyant Ba Hone). He was President of the RIT Cartoonists Association and a Patron of the “RIT Cartoon Box”.
- U Aung Myint (Min70, PBRS) is an actor, guitarist and vocalist. He is also known as “Thamankyar Ko Myint“.
- U Aung Myint, hails from the “Yogi Thway Say” family. He operated a recording studio (initially for his spouse : vocalist Phyu Thi).
- U Aung Myint (Diplomat)
- U Aung Myint (Donald, USA) is a devotee of Dat Poung Zon Sayadaw U Thilawuntha.
- Bohmu Aung Myint (Vardon) has six sons named R. Aung Myint.
The eldest is Bohmu Richard Aung Myint (DSA 1st batch, BAF, BADA).
- U Aung Myo (Uno, Deputy Minister)
- Dr. Aung Nyein (Radiologist, YMCA Chess, GBNF)
- U Aung Nyunt
- U Aung Pe (State Council)
- U Aung Pe Nyunt (Physics Tuition)
- Saya Dr. Aung Soe (Richard Khoo, C61)
- Bagyee Aung Soe (Artist)
- U Aung Soe (Youth Affairs, GBNF)
U Aung Than
- Dr. Aung Than (1), (2) and (3) : Dental College
- U Aung Than (Two from Class of 69)
- Bohmu Aung Thane retired from Burma Navy. He served as Gawpaka of Shwe Dagon Pagoda and Patron of Mingalar Byu Har. He is the father of Dr. Thane Toe Thane, Dr. Hmi Hmi Thane and U San Myint Thane (Sammy, EC79).
- Dr. Aung Thein (Medical Superintendent, Rangoon General Hospital, Maw Gun Win)
- U Aung Thein (T69, USA)
- U Aung Thein (John Yeo, M71, USA)
- U Aung Thein (Banshay)
- U Aung Thein Nyunt (Writer)
- U Aung Thu (UNOPS)
- U Aung Thu (Dhamma friend, California)
- Sai Aung Thurein (EC74, UCC, Australia)
- U Aung Thu Yein (Brownie Way, SPHS63, EC69, Thirteenth in Burma, GBNF)
- Saya U Aung Zaw (UCC, Writer, Australia)
- U Aung Zaw (Journalist)
- U Aung Zaw Maung (Pet78, UCC, TBSA)
- U Aung Zaw Myint (UCC)
- U Aunt Gyi is a famous vocalist. He plays the accordion, piano and guitar.
- U Aunt Pe
- Maung Aunt (Core organizer for SPZP-2007 held in Singapore).
- U Aye (U E)
- Daw Aye Aye
- Daw Aye Aye Khin (CPA)
- Daw Aye Aye Kyi (T69)
- Daw Aye Aye Kyu (Scholarship holder, 69er)
- Daw Aye Aye Lwin
- Daw Aye Aye Mar
- Daw Aye Aye Myint
- Daw Aye Aye Sein (UCC)
- Daw Aye Aye Soe
- Daw Aye Aye Than
- Daw Aye Aye Thein
- Daw Aye Aye Thwin
- Daw Aye Aye Win
- Saya Mehm Aye Chan (Ohn Maung, M69)
- Aye Chan May (Vocalist)
- Dr. Aye Kyaw (Victor Saing)
- U Aye Kyaw (UCC, Singapore)
- U Aye Kyaw (Harada, George)
- U Aye Lwin (M69) served as Secretary of the RIT Mechanical Engineering Association and as a Member of the RIT Annual Magazine. He attended the 2015 Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles.
- U Aye Lwin (Maths, SLR, Rowing, Swimming, Ping Pong, GBNF)
- U Aye Lwin (Brother of Daw Mar Mar Lwin)
- U Aye Maung (Burma Confectionery)
- U Aye Maung (Railways, Father of Ben Aye Maung (Htin Myaing, A66))
- Tekkatho Aye Maung (Reggie Ba Oo)
- U Aye Maung (SPHS)
- U Aye Maung (PWD, Aye Maung Gyi, Soccer)
- U Aye Maung (BAF, Aye Maung Lay, Soccer)
- U Aye Maung (1) and (2) : Dental Technicians
- Khant Hman U Aye Maung (Writer)
- Daw Aye San (first batch, BAF Yay May)
- Daw Aye Sandar
- Daw Aye Sein (Character in “Collegian”)
- U Aye Thaw (EE69er)
- U Aye Thein (EP69, Volley ball)
- U Aye Thein (PPBRS)
- Saya Dr. Aye Thein Kyaw (Physics)
- Daw Aye Tin (Tennis)
- U Aye Win
- U Aye Win Hlaing (Abel Hlaing, La La, EP72, MBA, Australia)
- Saya U Aye Win Kyaw (C70, MARB, GBNF)