Posted : August 13, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
- U Han Kyu Pe (SPHS64, A70, GBNF)
- U Han Ngwe Tun (Raymond Tun Ngwe) is a guitarist for bands including Super Star. His elder brother U Aung Ngwe Tun studied at UCC.
- U Han Nyo (Met60) became a monk in the USA and also helped for a period with the monastery in Mexico.
- U Han Nyunt (SPHS63, Spouse of Daw Aye Aye Kyi (UCC, GBNF))
- Bohmu Han Nyunt
- U Han Sein, U Han Shein (Hla Moe, GBNF) and U Han Swan are sons of U Maung Lwin (Schooner owner from Tavoy (Dawei)).
U Hla Moe coxed the Senior Novices crew comprising of U Than Soe (RUBC Gold), U Chit Swe, U Yin Maung and Dr. Bryon Law Yone. He and his three crew members rowed for the Faculty of Engineering.
U Hla Moe perished at sea a few days after his father’s schooner sank.
- U Han Sein (C69, Tone Kyaw)
- U Han Sein (M72, RIT, Navy, Deputy Minister)
- U Han Tha Myint (EC70, PTC, Son of U Thein Pe Myint) was an early casualty for 8-8-88. He joined NLD and is a senior member.
- U Han Thein (Gallant Leong) and his brother George Leong were my classmates at SPHS.
- Saya U Han Tin (Past Captain and Gold of RUBC) is the younger son of Sithu U Tin, who succeeded Commodore Than Pe as President of RUBC.
[Per Dr. TOKM] : U Han Tin MPhil University of London (younger brother of Dr Nyunt Tin, first in Burma in the Matriculation of 1952) was professor of English, University of Education. Migrated to Australia.
- U Han Tin (Sculptor)
- U Han Tin (RASU, RUBC)
- U Han Tun (SPHS63, DSA) was my classmate at PPBRS along with U Nay Win (M69, GBNF). His spouse is the sister of U Thet Tun (Henry, M75, Australia).
- Bohmu Han Tun (Health)
- U Han Tun Maung represented SPHS in Track & Field and Football (Soccer). He was active in several organizations as President or Executive Committee Member. They include (a) Old Paulian Association (b) Kokkine Swimming Club (c) Archery Club (d) Equestrian Club. His family owned a racing horse named “Sein Hlyan” and a cafe of the same name.
- U Han Zaw is Past President of MES and Minister of Construction. He accompanied his spouse Daw Thwin Thwin Aye Hmi (Olive, A69) to some 69er Gatherings.