Updated : August 10, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
Need feedback for omissions and corrections. .
E (variant for Aye)
- During our younger days, some Burmese spell their name as “E” instead of “Aye”.
- Dr U E, Professor of Medicine, Rangoon General Hospital and Medical College; later served as the Rector of the Medical College 2.
- U E Maung served as Professor and Head of the Burmese Department at the University of Rangoon. Saya’s book “Kabyart Pann Kone” (Garland of Poems) was a prescribed text. Saya’s spouse Daw Khin Mya Mu (aunt of Sayama Daw Khin Saw Tint, U Nay Oke Tint, Dr. Thane Oke Kyaw Myint) was a Kyauk Sar (stone inscription) expert and a Thamadi Myo Wun.
- Eddie Teoh (M64) is the fifth of fifteen Teoh siblings named alphabetically from Albert to Oscar.
- Dr. Eddie Tha Win (Nyunt Win)
- Edward Tai (Kyaw Sint, T70, GBNF) : Tennis and Soccer
- Edwin Ba Hein (Yi Thway, SPHS65)
- Edwin David (SPHS63, GBNF)
- Edwin Ngwe (SPHS63)
- Saya Eric Lwin (U Than Lwin, Economics, Social Science Librarian)