Updated : August 10, 2019
The list is not exhaustive.
Need feedback for omissions and corrections.
- U Ba (Educator)
- U Ba Aye (Sports Company, Father of Sayama Daw Emily Ba Aye (Khin Swe Aye, RIT Physics), Daw Khin Nu Aye (UCC, GBNF), U Khin Maung Aye (Tennis), U Tin Maung Aye (Tennis))
- Deedok U Ba Cho (Arzani, Journalist, Minister, Grand father of Daw Khin Myint Cho (UCC))
- Ba Dwe (Younger brother of one’s father)
- Ba Gyi (Elder brother of one’s father)
- Dr. Ba Han (Lawyer, Compiler)
- Dr. Ba Han (Psychiatrist, USA)
- U Ba Htay (Father of Dr. Tin Win and Dr. Hla Yee Yee)
- U Ba Htwe (Father of Daw Thandar Htwe (UCC))
- U Ba Maung (Father of Saya Joe Ba Maung)
- U Ba Maung (Father of Uzin Phillip, GBNF)
- Dr. Ba Maw (Adipati)
- U Ba Min (Mathematics, Astronomy, UC Berkeley alumnus)
- U Ba Myint (Pro-Rector, YTU)
- U Ba Nyein (Advisor of Ma Sa La Government)
- Kyar Ba Nyein (Boxing, Checkers)
- U Ba Oo (Father of Tin Aung Moe (Eddie) and Tekkatho Aye Maung (Reggie))
- U Ba Oo (“Tiger” Scrabble)
- Dr. Ba Pu (Medical Doctor)
- Thakin Ba Sein (AFPFL)
- U Ba Shin (Bohmu, Secretary, Burma History Commission)
- U Ba Shwe (Colonel)
- Kyar Kyi Ba Swe (Stable AFPFL Leader, Former Prime Minister)
- Yangon Ba Swe (Writer, Sharpshooter)
- Dr. Ba Than (Rector, IM1, Zwe Ah Nyeint)
- U Ba Than (Father of U Chit Po Po (M69, GBNF))
- U Ba Than (Father of U Than Hla (Cyril, EE69er))
- U Ba Than (M, Father of U Ye Than (Winner Inn))
- U Ba Than (Father of U Kyaw Zwa Than (Jaws, UCC)
- U Ba Than (Musician, Burmese Harp)
- U Ba Than (Education, Palmistry)
- Dhammika U Ba Than (Author)
- U Ba Than Aye (Myo Myint Lay, UCC, GBNF)
- U Ba Than Chain (UCC)
- U Ba Than Haq (Pro-Rector, RASU)
- U Ba Thaung (Burma Trade)
- U Ba Thaung (Father of Maung Maung Win (George, RUBC))
- U Ba Thaw (Writer, Pa Lait Ah Yay Shi Ta Oo)
- Bohmu Ba Thaw (Maung Thaw Ka, Chief Editor, Forward Magazine)
- U Ba Thein (Father of Peter (Super Star) and Than Than Nwe (Vocalist))
- U Ba Thein (Father of Dr. Zaw Mon (Glen, MEHS))
- Ba Thein (Atlanta) : Pen name of Dr. Myint Thein (M73)
- U Ba Thin (Father of Edmund (SPHS) and Tin Latt)
- U Ba Thwin
- U Ba Tin (Father of Daw San San Tin (Writer, Journalist))
- U Ba Tint (Father of Sayama Daw Khin Saw Tint (RIT English) and Nay Oke Tint)
- U Ba Tu (Father of Pale (Pearl))
- Dr. Ba U (President of the Union of Burma)
- U Ba Win (Arzani, Elder brother of Bogyoke Aung San, Father of Dr. Sein Win)
- Bo Bo (Son of U Hla Maung (Mahmet))
- U Bo Bo Han (Tony Hundley) is a vocalist. He is the brother in law of U Mra Tun (former leader of the TAMPS band, COBOL programmer).
- Bo Dwe (Son of U Hla Maung (Mahmet))
- Sayadaw U Bo Gyi (A59) co-founded Architects Incorporated with U Tin Htoon (A60) and U Aung Kyee Myint (A60). Their office became a gathering place for artists such as Paw Oo Thet, Director Win Pe, U Khin Maung Yin (A60). The three amigos later joined PWD. U Bo Gyi designed the Mausoleum for Bogyoke Kadaw Daw Khin Kyi, and the higher authorities neglected him after that. He gave up playing the piano, modeling buildings, and drinking to become a permanent monk.
- U Bo Gyi (Justice, father of U Sein Hla)
- Sandaya Bo Gyi (Pianist, composer)
- Bo Gyi (Brother of Robert Guy)
- Bo Gyi (Son of U Hla Maung (Mahmet))
- Dr. Bo Lay (Deputy Minister) translated several Veda texts into Burmese.
- Bo Lay (Son of U Hla Maung (Mahmet))
- Bo Lay (Brother of Robert Guy)
Bo or Boh (in middle or end of name)
- Dr. Aung Myin Bo is not related to Saya U Khin Aung Bo. They share the passion for studying, researching and teaching Veda at MARB.
- U Khin Aung Bo was one of the sayas who were asked to teach Political Science. He is President of MARB.
- Commander Khin Maung Bo was the first Burmese Chief of Staff for the Navy. He is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC.
- U Khin Maung Bo (Alan Saw Maung, SPHS63, EP69) was my classmate at SPHS and RIT.
- U Win Boh (Robert Gyi, EC69) would write lengthy posts in Mixed Case and then disappear for a few months. He is a guitarist, vocalist, volunteer with Australian Red Cross, Kappiya at an Australian monastery, survivor of two strokes and mouth cancer. He joined DCA where Saya U Soe Min transferred after his training from UK, and also served as the Best Man at Saya’s wedding.
- Dr. Win Boh (EC76) represented RIT in Hockey along with U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ, EC76). He received his Doctorate in Computer Science from Ohio State University. His spouse graduated with Civil. They are active supporters of the Sitagu Monastery in Texas.