Updated : August 7, 2019
- Duwa Zau Lai (EP69)
- U Zaw Aung (EC84, Singapore)
- U Zaw Aung (GBNF)
- U Zaw Khin (Actor)
- Dr. Zaw Kyu
- U Zaw Lin (RUBC Captain)
- Dr. Zaw Lin (David Chee, USA)
- U Zaw Lwin (Andrew, M87)
- U Zaw Min Nawaday (EP70, US)
- Dr. Zaw Mon (Glen Ba Thein, MEHS63)
- U Zaw Myint (Min Naing, Sports Officer)
- U Zaw Naing
- U Zaw Nyunt (Htoo)
- U Zaw One (Actor, Vocalist)
- U Zaw Oo (M, Canada)
- U Zaw Oo
- U Zaw Paing
- U Zaw Win (EP70, Australia)
- U Zaw Win (Zin Yaw, Mn71)
- U Zaw Win (Zaw Myint Thein, ZMT, Ambassador, Author)
- U Zaw Zaw (Entrepreneur)
- Saya U Aung Zaw (UCC, Australia)
- U Aung Zaw (Ayewarwaddy)
- U Aung Zaw Maung (Pet78, UCC)
- U Aung Zaw Myint (UCC)
- U Aye Zaw Win
- U Khin Zaw (UCC, USA)
- BBS U Khin Zaw (RUCL, “K”, Author)
- Saya U Khin Zaw (Mathematics)
- Dr. Khin Zaw (Rector, Education)
- Dr. Khin Zaw (Geology, Australia)
- U Khin Maung Zaw (SPHS70, EC76, UCC, USA)
- U Khin Maung Zaw (SPHS71, RIT)
- U Mya Zaw (Film)
- U Myint Zaw (UCC)
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt Zaw (T68, GBNF)
- Ricky Zaw (Musician, BASES)
- U Thein Zaw (Joe Chow, Ah Yoke, GBNF)
- U Thein Zaw (Zat Mintha)
- U Thein Zaw Lwin (US)
- Zeya may stand for Victory.
- Bo Zeya is a senior member of the Thirty Comrades. He is father of Daw Khin Marlar (spouse of Collegian Nay Win).
- “Yo Yo Gyi” Zeya is a Academy Award winning actor.
- Dr. Zeya taught Chemistry at RASU. He migrated to Canada.
- [Per TOKM,] : Zeya Kyaw Htin is an honorary title.
- U Aung Zeya (Famous Burmese King)
- Dr. Aung Zeya (YTU)
- Dr. Aung Zeya Myint
- Zeyar may stand for Sagaing.
- Zeyar Maung (Saya U Ko Ko Lay) served as Vice Chancellor of Mandalay University. He is a writer.
- U Zeyar Linn (M2002) is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC. His father U Sein Htoon (M63) is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC.
- I. Zeyar Linn (M69, GBNF). His serial number is 86.
- Dr. Zin Aung (Physics)
- U Zin Maung (CSO, GBNF)
- Dr. Zin May Htoon (Eye)
- U Zin Waing (Actor)
- U Zin Min Oo (IT)
- Daw Zin Thi Yu
- Daw Aye Aye Kyaw Zin (ICST, Australia)
- U Kyaw Zin (EP69)
- Dr. Min Zin (Journalist)
- Daw Swe Swe Kyaw Zin
- U Thaw Zin (Writer)