Updated : August 7, 2019
- U Latt is a writer.
- Maung Latt (Hla Myint, EP71) is a Paulian.
- U Win Latt (UCC) wrote Win Horo with my supervision. He worked in Burma, Singapore and Thailand.
- U Maung Maung Latt is President of BADA. He was elected MP (Member of Parlaiment) from the Beelin Constituency in the 1990 Elections.
- U Tin Latt (SPHS68) and his elder brother Edmund Ba Thin (my former classmate) are Paulians. He Tin Latt rowed for Ye Kyaung Lu Nge with Mg Mg Khant, Mg g Thant and Khin Mg Oo.
- U Tin Latt (M85) is Past President of RITAA, General Secretary of SDYF, and EC Member of MES.
- U Myo Aye (M94) succeeded U Tin Latt as President of RITAA for the term 2018 – 2020.
- U Khin Maung Latt taught English at the University of Rangoon, and at his private tuition school (along with U Thein Maung). He served as Chief Editor of WPD (Working People’s Daily). He is the father of Saya Dr. Khin Maung Win (Maths) and the grandfather of Maung Maung Win (Maung Yit, Cartoonist & Moemaka) and Mi Mi Win (Junior Win, bilingual writer).
- H.E. U Khin Maung Latt, father of Saya U Khin Maung Gyi (English) and U Khin Maung Lay (RIT soccer, Principal of Labor School, Member of Burma HRC), was Minister in the AFPFL Government.
- U Khin Maung Latt (M63) played soccer and rowed for the Faculty of Engineering. He is the brother of U Khin Maung Lay (Henry, T68), a multi-sport athlete and Past President of BASES.
- U Tin Maung Latt and his brother U Tin Maung Lwin are Old Crocodiles (Past members of RUBC).
- Daw Khin Khin Latt (Ma Ma Mi) is the spouse of Sayagyi Dr. Chit Swe (Founder of UCC, Rector of RASU). One of their sons is named Swe Latt bearing part of their names.
- Myay Latt is a region in Burma.
- Su Phaya Latt was a Queen.