Updated : August 5, 2019
Sayadaw U Lakkhana (GBNF) is the Chief Resident Monk of Kya Swar Chaung in Sagaing Hills, which also has a medical clinic in addition to the vipassana center.
Dr. Robin Chan (St. Albert’s 64, Surgeon in Italy) and Sayadaw’s devotees from Hawaii have provided health care for eligible patients (monks, nuns and lay people).
Sayadaw spent one vasa at Tathagata Meditation Center (TMC) in San Jose. I volunteered as interpreter for one of his dhamma talks.
“The Dawn of Wisdom” covers the practice of Vipassna Satipatthana.
The Dawn of Wisdom
- Subtitle : On the Practice of Vipassana Satipatthana
- by Sayadaw U Lakkhana (of Sagaing Hills)
- Translator : U Mya Thaung
- Editor : Gregory Pai, Ph.D.
- Publisher : Sukhavati
- Dhamma dana publication, 2002
- Four Foundations of Mindfulness
- Basic Satipatthana Instructions
- The Hindrances (1)
- The Hindrances (2)
- The Hindrances (3)
- Effort, Mindfulness, and Concentration
- Right Aim
- Right Effort
- Insight Knowledge
- The Home Object and Walking Meditation
- Walking Meditation and Insight Knowledge
- Walking Meditation
- Clear Comprehension (1)
- Clear Comprehension (2)
- The Three Characteristics
- Discerning Mind and Body
- Contemplation of Feelings
- Painful Bodily Feelings
- The Truth of Suffering