Updated : August 5, 2019
Kudos to Donors — young and old, large and small, far and near —
- for YTU Library Modernization
- for Health Care Funds
- for Hospitals & Patients
- for Swel Daw Yeik Foundation
May you be blessed with
- Longevity (Aryu)
- Beauty (Wunna)
- Happiness (Sukha/Thuka)
- Strength/Power (Bala)
- Wisdom (Panna/Pyinna).
Thanks to the Fund Raisers for their
- Loving Kindness (Metta)
- Compassion (Karuna)
- Altruistic Joy (Mudita).
Types of Donors
- A few donors prefer to be anonymous.
- Dana on one’s birthday or Anniversary
- Dana for one’s parents, children or grand children
- Dana in memory of loved ones
- Donations are made in cash and kind by individuals and groups.
- Some set up “Padetha Bin”.
- Some make lump-sum donations.
- Some make smaller but periodic donations.
- Some wonder if their donations have impact.