Updated : June 19, 2019
- E is the fifth letter of the English Alphabet.
- E (Exponent). e.g. 1E6 (stands for a million) and 1E-6 (stands for a millionth).
- e is a Mathematical Constant named in honor of Euler. It has a value of 2.71828…
- e^x (is the Euler Constant raised to the power x).
- Differentiating e^x returns e^x.
- Integrating e^x returns e^x.
- The invariant property of e^x is essential to the Transforms and Transformations (used for the Analysis and Synthesis in Engineering problems).
- E (Engineering). e.g. ChE (Chemical Engineering).
- We use EE, EC and EP for Electrical Engineering, Electrical Communications and Electrical Power.
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers)
- IEEE-CS (Computer Society of IEEE)
- E (Executive), e.g. EC (Executive Committee), CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- E (Estimate), e.g. ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)
- IIE (Institute of International Education)