Updated on June 14, 2019
- Sayagyi U Ba Toke is a Phwa Bet Taw of (a) Rangoon University (established by the 1920 Rangoon University Act (b) First Strike of Rangoon University students (later celebrated as Ah Myo Thar Aung Pwe Nay). All three events occurred in December 1920.
- Saya Dr. Khin Maung Swe (Tekkatho Maung Thin Char) interviewed Sayagyi.
- The interview covered six audio tapes. They were transcribed by Sayama Daw Myint Myint Khaing (daughter of Arzani Mahn Ba Khaing).
- With the support of the Rangoon University Mathematics Association, they compiled and published the book as an 80+ Birthday present for Sayagyi.
- During my visits to Yangon, I visited and paid respect to Sayagyi.
- Sayagyi gave Ko Ohn Khine (M70) and me autographed copies of the book.