Updated on June 14, 2019
- Dr. Lyn Swe Aye (Lynston, MEHS63, IM(2) enjoys translating Burmese poems.
- His rendition of Saya Zaw Gyi’s “Be Dar Lann” appeared in a documentary by PBS.
- He gave me a book called “Poems of Nature” as a present. The book contains some of his poems.
- He and his spouse Dr. Khin Nyo Thet (MEHS63, IM(2)) sponsored the “Aye-Thet Scholarship” for students taking the Summer Dhamma Classes at Dhammananda Vihara.
- He served as a member of the Editorial Board for selected publications by the University of California at Berkeley.