Updated on May 27, 2019
U Wint Khin Zaw (A 79, Australia) air mailed me the book written by his father U Khin Zaw (“K”).
- U Khin Zaw served as Librarian of Rangoon University Central Library. He was succeeded by Saya U Thein Han (Zawgyi).
- U Khin Zaw served as Founder-Director of Burma Broadcasting Service (BBS). He was succeeded by U Pe Thaw (father of Dr. Zin Aung).
- The autobiography was titled “BURMA IN MY LIFE-TIME”.
- For the reprint, the authorities mandated the title change to “MYANMAR IN MY LIFE TIME”.
- There was no Grandfather Clause in the Name Change Rule.
- Maurice Collis’s book “Trials in Burma” was forced to be renamed “Trials in Myanmar”.