Updated on May 6, 2019
- So (sing), Ka (dance), Yay (compose), Tee (play music)
- It may refer to “Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin”.
- Rangoon University had a “Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin”. Saya Dr. Maung Maung Kha and Saya U Ba Kyi were Patrons. Saya Kha would play the violin and accompany U Ba Kyi singing “Only Two” (Hna Yauk Hte Nay Chin De).
- Under the then New Education System, Institutes (such as IM, RIT, Eco, Edu) were established. Most of them have “Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin”.
- RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin held musical evening extravaganza (“Geeta See Sar”).
- RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin had a powerful presence at the 1970 RU Golden Jubilee Celebrations. It featured Swel Daw Yeik Ah Nyeint and Htee Yein.
- Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War), Saya U Saw Tun (Saw Lu), Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65), Saya Dr. Taing Oke (ChE69), and Saya U Khin Maung Tint (C69) are some of the driving forces for the outstanding performances by the Zat Sayas, Minthas, Minthamees, Lushwindaws, and the talented cast members.
- The Pon Chan Chan also soul helped find soul mates.
- (a) Don Min U Yu Swan and Sayama Emma Tin Tin Myint
- (b) U Tin Tun and Daw Mar Mar Yee
- (c) Saya U Khin Maung Tint and Sayama Daw Khin Sandar Tun