Updated on May 6, 2019
U Khin Maung Zaw (EC76) wrote :
- U Pe Han Tun (M69) is a Khamee Khamet of U Tin Shein (Phonegyi, RIT Chin Lone, M69).
- Pe Kan Kaung is a fictitious character.
- U Pe Khin (former Ambassador)
- U Pe Khin (Burma football selected)
- Victor Pe Win (A60) submitted a photo of the first three batch of Architecture students (Class of A58 including Saya U Myo Myint Sein, Class of A59 including Sayadaw Dr. Lwin Aung & Sayadaw U Bo Gyi, Class of A60 including U Tin Htoon, U Aung Kyee Myint and U Khin Maung Yin).
- Sayagyi U Pe Maung Tin was Professor of Oriental Studies (including Pali). He convinced the University of Rangoon to have a separate department for Burmese. His students include ICS U Sein Tin (Theikpan Maung Wa), U Thein Han (Zawgyi) and U Wun (Minthuwun).
- Dr. Pe Nyun (RUBC Gold) is a Pediatric Surgeon. He led the team including Dr. Harry Saing (Past Captain and Gold of RUBC, Multiple athlete) at RCH to operate the first set of Burmese conjoined twins (Ma Nan Soe and Ma Nan San).
- Dr. Pe Than Tin, Dr. Pe Than Maung, Dr. Reggie Ba Pe are some outstanding medical doctors.
- HE Dr. Pe Thein (RUBC Gold) served as Minister of Health and Education.
- U Pe Thein is a Cartoonist.
- U Pe Thein (Navy) rowed for Defense Service Team. He was an instructor in Martial Arts. He was succeeded by U Tin Soe (Navy) in the Defense Service team.
- U Pe Thein was a saya at SPHS.
- HE Dr. Pe Thet Khin served as Minister of Health.
- Saya U Pe Tin was our Burmese teacher in Standard V(D) and our class teacher in Standard VI(D) at SPHS.
- U Khin Maung Zaw wrote : Our graduation class of EP/EC 76 has 3 Pe, a.k.a. ‘Pe-Thone-Pe’, namely Pe Maung Khin, Pe Aung Lin and Pe Than Hlaing.
- U Aung Kyaw Pe (EP70) was a top student of his class. He and Saya U Tin Swe (EE) wrote programs at UCC for Power System Analysis. He used to visit Singapore and Australia.
- U Aung Pe was a high ranking official in the BSPP government.
- U Ba Pe was a journalist and politician.
- U Chit Pe (M69) was a room mate of U Khin Maung Gyi (Min69).
- Dr. Hla Pe retired as Professor of Burmese at the London School of Asian and Oriental Studies. He wrote a book on Burmese Proverbs.
- U Myint Pe (M772, Cartoonist & Vocalist
- U Myint Pe (Comedian turned Director)
- HE Commodore Than Pe (RUBC President)
- U Kun Pe and U Than Pe (Accountants and brothers of Dr. Nyi Nyi).