Updated on May 5, 2019
- V is the 23rd letter of the English Alphabet.
- V is a Roman Numeral with the value of 5.
- V (Victory)
- V (Volt)
- VG (Very Good)
- VW (Volkswagen or Folk’s Wagon)
- VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration)
- VLDB (Very Large Data Base)
- VIBGYOR (Violet Indigo Blue Green Yellow Orange Red)
- UV (Ultra Violet)
Dr. Nyunt Wai wrote :
VLDL Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol is produced in the liver and released into the bloodstream to supply body tissues with a type of fat (triglycerides). It is one of the bad cholesterols as it can contribute to narrowing of arteries which may result in heart attack (due to death of part of blood-starved heart muscle).
U Khin Maung Zaw (EC76) wrote :
This SciFi TV series, V
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series), have had a cult following though it lasted only 2 years.