Updated on May 2, 109
- Saya U Myat Htoo (C68) is a founding member of RIT Alumni International.
- He served as Master of Ceremonies for SPZP-2000.
- He wrote about the SPZP-2000 experience in the Post Reunion series.
- He is a founding member of NorCal RITAA.
- He is Chairof BOD (Board of Directors).
- He is one of the hosts for NorCal RITAA meetings. If time permits, he would invite the attendees to take a boat ride on the nearby man-made lake. He would also arrange a karaoke session.
- He wrote a parody on “Pyauk Sone Nay Thaw Neikban Bon” (the song by Sai Kham Leik and Sai Htee Saing).
- He played the Ukelele and sang the song described above at the 2015 Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles.
- He is a Past President of BADA (Burmese American Democratic Alliance).
- He served as President of TBSA (Theravada Buddhist Society of America) for a decade. He led the procession for the scattering of ashes of Sayadaw U Silananda into the San Francisco Bay near the Golden Gate Bridge.