Updated : June 10, 2019
- Saya U Moe Aung (EE63) matriculated from St. John’s Diocesan Boys High School.
- His hobbies include goalkeeping, writing (poems and articles), teaching (refresher courses), music (composition and singing) and orchestration (zat saya).
- His pen name is Tekkatho Moe War.
- His mentor is Daung Nwe Swe.
- He served as Editor (and all-round volunteer) for RUESU Magazine.
- He chaired SPZP-2002 and SPZP-2010.
- He served as Chief Editor of
- (a) the commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007 and SPZP-2010
- (b) commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Magazine for Shwe YaDu (2014) and SPZP-2016
- (c) Hlyat Sit Sar Saung published by RIT EE Association
- (d) several RIT Annual Magazines.
- Saya has published books (e.g. compilation of articles and poems).
- Saya is a Patron of Swel Daw Yeik Foundation.
- I have posted saya’s poems and articles (often with my loose renderings).