- Bala may stand for Strength or Prowess.
- There are “Bala Nga Tan” (Five kinds of strength)
- Kaya Bala (Physical Strength). In our younger days, there were Kaya Bala Ah Thin for developing Physical Strength. Some instructors have their names prefixed with “Kaya Bala”.
- Nyana Bala (Mental Strength).
- Bawga Bala (Economic Prowess). There used to be an Oil Mill (Vendor) named “Bawga Bala”.
- Meikta Bala (Skill for making friends). U Nu’s translation of “How to win friends and influence people” was named “Meikta Bala Tika”. It’s earlier title was “Lu Paw Lu Zaw Loke Nee” (which did not seem diplomatic).
- Caritta Bala (Moral Courage)
Categories: Start with A to E