Updated on April 27, 2019
- Neikban is the Burmese term for Nibanna (in Pali) and Nirvana (in Sanscrit).
- It is rendered as “Liberation” or “Enlightenment”.
- Some associations for Dhamma activities are known as “Neikban Zaw Ah Phwe”. The volunteers for Dhamma activities often call themselves “Neikban Zaw”.
- It is the pen name of my beloved spouse.
- She wrote articles for Dhammananda Newsletter.
- A Question and an Answer (article)
- Ko Seik Kyan Mar Yay (article)
- Wut Hmar Ah Myair Nga Yair Ah Pa (article)
- Doctor turned patient (article & translation)