Update : April 5, 2020
Kyaw Nyunt (M69)
- 88th from the Class of 69 to pass away
- Represented RIT in Tennis
- Regularly visited his son in East Coast USA
Ivan Lee (M69)
- Golden Sponsor of SPZP-2000
- Major donor to the 69er Health Care Fund
- Lost his beloved wife
- Having quality time with six grand children
With Saya Mao (M62)
- Saya was Burma Champion in Table Tennis for Singles and Doubles.
- Competed in SEAP, Asian Games and World Championship in Beijing.
- Served as National Coach.
- Coached and managed the RIT team which won the Inter-Institute Championship.
- Met Saya in the San Francisco Bay Area and also in Yangon when he visited Winner Inn to pay respect to Sayagyi U Ba Than
Mini-PZP for Sayagyi U Ba Than
- 69ers pay respect to Sayagyi around October 2 every year.
- Tin Shein, Aye Lwin, Ohn Maung (Mehm Aye Chan), Htay Aung and Albert Kyaw Min are seen with Sayagyi
Myo Nyunt’s visit to Silicon Valley
- Myo Nyunt visited his son in Seattle, Washington
- Took a short trip to Silicon Valley
- Met Daw Mu Mu Kin (spouse of Saya Allen Htay) and Sein Myint (who was visiting his daughter).
Had Lunch at an Indian Cafe
- Sight seeing : Google, Golden Gate Bridge
69er Breakfast Gatherings
Aung Min, Thein Swe, Maung Maung, Myint Pe, Myat Soe Lwin, Han Sein, Tin Htut, Hla Myint Thein, Khin Maung Tint, Tin Tun, Maung Shwe, Cyril, Tin Aung Win (Oscar), Win Lwin, Myint Thein (Kabar, GBNF), Tin Maung Aye, Han Sein, Harry Tin Htut, Kyaw Min Thein (Kenneth), Ngwe Soe (Walter), Than Myaing, Khin Maung Bo (Allan), Kyi Win, Zau Lai, Khin Maung Win, Soe Thein (Peter), Ma Myint Myint and Ma Thaung Htwe are some of the regular attendees.
Ma Myint Myint is a major donor to the 69er Health Care Fund
Sein Myint’s Soon Kyway at Half Moon Bay
Sein Myint offered Soon for his grand daughter.
Ko Tin Myint and Lyo Kyin Sein attended. Ko Tin Myint is now GBNF.
Paying respect to Sayagyi U Ba Toke
Pansy (Sayagyi’s daughter) sent a car to pick up Saya U Ba Than, Saya U Tin Htut and me.
We paid respect to Sayagyi U Ba Toke.
Kone Myint Tha
Dr. Sann Oo (EP67) and Daw Than Yi (EP70) hosted a dinner for Saya U Soe Paing and Ma Alice (T69), U Ohn Khine (M70) and Ma Winnie (ChE70), and me.