Updated : June 16, 2019
- Saya matriculated from St. John’s Dioceasan.
- Saya is an outstanding author, editor and publisher.
- Saya served as Editor of RUESU. Saya would later serve as Chief Editor RIT Annual Magazines, Hlyat Sit Sar Saung, Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung, Swel Daw Yeik Magazine.
- Saya’s mentor is Daung Nwe Swe. Both are Laureate Poets.
- Saya taught at RIT EE Department before moving to Singapore.
- Back in Yangon, Saya writes for the Myanmar publications.
- Saya is Patron of Swel Daw Yeik Foundation.
- Saya writes “Let Tan Kabyar”(extemporaneous poems).
- Saya takes time (as needed) to compose epic poems such as “Shwe YaDu Lann”.
Dawn at Irrawaddy
Motion and Rest
Saya attended the “Ah Hlu” of his Khamee Khamet. Unfortunately, Saya encountered pain in the knee, and was advised to take rest and use wheel chair. Saya sensed Samvega (Urgency) portrayed by the three characteristics (including Dukkha).
Time with former students
Lecturer for Refresher Courses at EI