U Myint Pe (M72)
- He is co-founder of “RIT Cartoon Box” with Saya U Khin Maung Phone Ko (C65) and Saya U Aung Myint (Pet69, “Kyant Ba Hone”.
- He organized four (or so) generations of RIT Cartoonists to compile selected cartoons from RIT Magazines and Cartoon Box for publication in time for SPZP-2012. The cartoonists signed the books.
- Cartoon pamphlets were distributed at Shwe YaDu and SPZP-2016.
- He is a cancer survivor.
- He met his soul mate at HI (Sin De). Sadly, she is GBNF.
- He is active in MES and the Federation of Myanmar Engineering Associations/Societies.
- He is a Mike Khe and a member of the U-70 Vocalists.
- He was Lu Shwin Daw “Seik Kyee” of the Swel Daw Yeik Ah Nyeint which performed at the Golden Jubilee of Rangoon University in 1970.
GBNF : Daw Kyin Win
With U Myint Aung
In the 60s, female students were housed in G-Hall.
Due to the increase of female students, some of the A to E Halls were given to them.
The following cartoon is based on the re-allocation of the male hostels to the female students.
RIT has it share of “Ga Nan Twet” Experts and some Non-experts (who pawned the slide rules and their girl friends’ jewelry).
Some vocalists have golden voices. A few cannot keep up with the “Key” and “Timing”, but would not give up their microphone.
Aw Pi Kye
Mini-gathering of RIT cartoonists