(1) RUESU (Rangoon University Engineering Students Union) published six or so Annual Magazines.
(2) U Aw Taik Moh (C54) was a member of the Magazine Committee for the Academic Year 1952-53.
(3) Sayagyi U Ba Hla is the first native Dean of Engineering.
He also served as Professor of Civil Engineering. Sayagyi is credited for the “Twinning Program” with the prestigious Universities and Institutions (MIT, Harvard, …) in the USA. Sayagyi and his students had a “dress code” : white shirt, tie and kakki pants.
(4) The Magazine Committee (1952-53) is shown in one photo.
(5) Mr. Robert Hole, father of Sayama Daw Gilmore Hole (UCC), was an English editor for one of the magazines.
(6) Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War) was an Editor and/or Publisher for a later magazine.