(1) Daw Khin Khin Gyi studied in US for her Master’s in History.
(2) Grapevine says that she was asked to help with the “Burmese Conversation” course (e.g. for training in the US).
(3) She is pre-deceased by Ko Lynn Maung (her elder son) and Khin Aye Thet (her younger daughter). Dr. Khin Nyo Thet (her elder daughter), Dr. Lynn Aung Thet (her younger son) and grand children attended the funeral service.
(4) The attendees include Daw Mu Mu Khin (spouse of Saya Allen Htay), Saya U Tin Htut (RUBC Past Captain & Gold), Benny Tan , Charlie Tseng, Diana Tseng and Dr. Tin Wa (RUBC Golden Cox).
(5) Donations were given to Theravada Buddhist Society of America (TBSA) for “Aye-Thet Scholarship” Fund that was founded 22 years ago to support the Summer Youth Dhamma Classes in memory of Khin Aye Thet (GBNF)