Updated on March 23, 2019
Saya U Lin (M66)
- He rowed for RIT.
- He headed the RIT Buddhist Association.
- He is a core organizer for the SPZPs held in Yangon.
- He is a Patron of SDYF (Swel Daw Yeik Foundation) and/or Alumni Association.
- He donated to the YTU Modernization Project.
- He is seen waiting with Saya U Aung Hla Tun, Saya U Ba Myint and several others for the Annual Medical Check up in 2018.
U Tint Swe (ChE66)
- He played Tennis.
- He is the spouse of Daw Yi Yi Khaing (Vilma, ChE69)
U Ne Win Myint (Victor Win, ChE66)
- He loved to swim and dive during his University days.
- He is now GBNF.
- He and his spouse (Jean) were active in BADA and BAWA.
- They served as members of the Census 2010 Count Committee.
Saya U Maung Maung (George Chan, ChE66)
- He is a founding member of RIT Alumni International, which hosted SPZP-2000
- He is a founding member and Past President of Northern California RITAA
- He organized a Fund Drive for the “Training Component” of YTU Modernization Project. He donated $500 as seed money.
- His spouse is a younger sister of Saya U Myat Thwin (ChE66).
Saya U Myat Thwin (ChE66)
- He brought his wife Suzie (EE74) and their son to attend SPZP-2000.
- He donated $500 for the Training Component of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
- Suzie is GBNF.
Saya U Tin Shwe (EP66)
- He taught at RIT and ABAC.
- He wrote an article for the Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung for Singapore SPZP.
- He became a monk after retirement.
- He is GBNF.
- Saya U Moe Aung wrote “To the Shwe Duo”.
U Thaung Lwin (EC66)
- He is the younger brother of Saya U Tin U (C), Saya U Ba Than (M), Dr. Myo Tint, U Tin Htoon (A60) and Saya U Myo Min (UCC).
- He is Past Captain and RUBC Gold like his three elder brothers U Tin U, Dr, Myo Tint and U Tin Htoon.
- He worked for IBM Burma before moving to Singapore.
- His classmates include U Aung Min, U Soe Lwin and U Khin Maung Oo (Robert Gale).
Victor Wong (King Wong, C66)
- He donated books to YTU Library.
- He donated twice to NorCal RITAA : for the library and for the Scholarship fund