Updated on March 21, 2019
U Tin Win (EC 71)
Saya U Tin Win (EC71) shared a photo from 2014 taken with his EP/EC classmates.
Saya U Tin Win wrote :
Ko Than Hlaing , Ko Than Hlaing, Ko Kyaw Win and our special friend Nyi Nyi Soe ( Sandayar ) from Myeik.
Editor’s Note :
U Tin Win worked at UCC before moving to FRI.
U Saw Lin (C71)
U Saw Lin (C71) wrote :
ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ၂၁-၄-၂၀၀၄ ေန႔၌ Singapore General Hospital တြင္ Kidney Transplant ျပဳလုပ္ရပါသည္။ ခြဲစိတ္စဥၤ အခန္႔မသင္႔၍ ႀကီးမားေသာျပႆနာတစ္ရပ္ေပၚေပါက္ခဲ႔ရာ Transplant ေက်ာက္ကပ္ ျပန္အလုပ္လုပ္လာေအာင္ အသည္းအသန္ကုယူခဲ႔ရပါသည္၊ ထိုအခ်ိန္မွစၿပီး ယခုထက္တိုင္ေအာင္ပင္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္႔အား စစ္ေဆးကုသေပးေနသည္႔ Professor Dr. A Vathsala ႏွင္႔အတူ ေဆးရံုမွဆင္းၿပီး ရန္ကုန္ျပန္ ခါနီး 8-6-2004 ေန႔တြင္ရိုက္ကူးထားသည္႔အမွတ္တရဓါတ္ပံု။
Editor’s Notes :
- U Saw Linn served as Secretary of the RIT Civil Engineering Association.
- He was in charge of Technical Publications at MES (Myanmar Engineering Society). He mailed me a few MES publications.
- During my visits to Yangon in 2012, he hosted a dinner gathering and presented me a Xeroxed copy of “RIT Cartoons”.
- He also gave me a ride to the SPZP-2012 Preparatory Meetings.
- I learned that he had medical problems, but he would give his best to make SPZP-2012 memorable.
- He wore several hats. He headed the committees for Logistics, Security and the Publication of the commemorative issue of Swel Daw Yeik Magazine and the re-printing of 23 Vintage RIT Annual Magazines.
- He also founded and moderated the Facebook pages for RIT Alumni.
- He is GBNF.