By U Maurice Chee (Hla Myint Thein, M75)
As the Treasurer of the Bay Area RIT Alumni Group, I am pleased to announce the names of financial supporters whose donations have been helpful in taking care of the RIT Alumni web site maintenance.
- Saya U Nyo Win (a) Kim Chen (M65) US$ 120
- Saya Allen Htay (C58) US$ 120
- Saya U Myat Htoo (C68) US$ 120
- Saya U Thein Aung (a) James Wu (Met72) US$ 120
- U Benny Tan (M70) US$ 120
- U Maurice Chee (M75) US$ 120
- U Gordon Kaung (M83) US$120
- Saya K. C. Chiu (a) Dr. Tin Aung (ChE63) US$ 120
- Saya George Chan (a) U Maung Maung (ChE66) US$ 120
- U Hla Min (EC69) US$ 120
- U Daniel Tint Lwin (M69, Singapore) US$ 100
- U Ivan Lee (a) U Khin Maung Oo (M69, New Jersey) US$ 360
- Saya U Soe Paing (EE,), Daw Saw Yu Tint (T69) US$ 120
Saya U K. C. Chiu’s donation included U Htin Paw (EE58), Mr. Patrick Chin (M70), and U Kyi Kong Tham (C63)
U Hla Min’s donation included S$50 donated by Saya U Aung Myint (M69, Singapore Polytechnic)
Webmaster’s Note :
The hard cost of hosting the RIT Alumni website with a hosting company is US24.95 per month. This costs does not include time and efforts put in by various people. The initial set up and programming effort took about five to six weekends, remember we do have day jobs. It takes an average of three to ten hours a week for routine content maintenance and program enhancements.
U Khin Maung Zaw (EC76) designed and maintained the web site. He was then working four 10-hour days and spent nights and weekends to get the sayas and alumni connected virtually and later physically at SPZP-2000. He was one of the eligible bachelors. He was then employed by Microsoft. He also found his true love and set up a loving family. It was a loss for RIT Alumni International.
He is now retired and is providing feedback on my posts.