(1) U Pe Han Tun (M69) is a Khamee Khamet of U Tin Shein (Phonegyi, RIT Chin Lone, M69).
(2) U Chit Pe (M) was a room mate of U Khin Maung Gyi (Min).
(3) There are several Myint Pe. They include Cartoonist & Vocalist from M72, and Comedian turned Director.
(4) There are several Than Pe. They include Commodore & Minister, and accountant (brother of Dr. Nyi Nyi).
(5) Saya U Pe Tin was our Burmese teacher in Standard V(D) and our class teacher in Standard VI(D) at SPHS.
(6) Sayagyi U Pe Maung Tin was Professor of Oriental Studies (including Pali). He convinced the University of Rangoon to have a separate department for Burmese. His students include ICS U Sein Tin (Theikpan Maung Wa), U Thein Han (Zawgyi) and U Wun (Minthuwun).
(7) U Ba Pe was a journalist and politician.
(8) Pe Kan Kaung is a fictitious character.
(9) Victor Pe Win (A60) submitted a photo of the first three batch of Architecture students (Class of A58 including Saya U Myo Myint Sein, Class of A59 including Sayadaw Dr. Lwin Aung & Sayadaw U Bo Gyi, Class of A60 including U Tin Htoon, U Aung Kyee Myint and U Khin Maung Yin).
(10) U Aung Pe was a high ranking official in the BSPP government.
U Khin Maung Zaw (EC76) wrote :
Our graduation class of EP/EC 76 has 3 Pe, a.k.a. ‘Pe-Thone-Pe’, namely Pe Maung Khin, Pe Aung Lin and Pe Than Hlaing.