(1) Daw Nyunt Nyunt Wai (Millie, T69) is a major donor to the 69er Health Care Fund. She lives in Germany.
(2) U Kyaw Nyunt (M69) represented RIT in Tennis. He visits USA to visit his friends and his child[ren].
(3) Sagaing Kyi Nyunt was Burma Champion for Badminton in Singles and Doubles (with Sai Kham Pan (EP69)). He placed high in some overseas tournaments.
(4) Dr. Nyunt Tin (SPHS52) was first in Burma in the Matriculation of 1952. Sithu U Tin, his father, succeeded Commodore Than Pe as President of RUBC. His brother Saya U Han Tin is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC.
(5) U Nyunt Tin (M70) represented RIT in Table Tennis. He is a cousin brother of U Myint Sein (former Principal, BARB),
(6) There are several Tin Nyunt. They include an actor and a saya from the Institute of Economics.
(7) There are several Than Nyunt. They include an army officer names “Ah Yan”, and a retired minister.
(8) There are several Thein Nyunt. They include a retired Secretary of Religious Affairs (father of U Soe Myint (M72, Pro-Rector, ICST) and a doctor (who sat on the Top table at the RCP Conference/Dinner).
(9) There are several Nyunt Maung, They include a former teacher at SPHS and a former Deputy Ministry of National Planning and Finance.
(10) Dr. Nyunt Wai (Victor, SPHS63) stood fourth in Matriculation in 1963. He retired as Professor of Physiology. He is still active working in Malaysia, and paints and writes poetry and articles in his spare time.
(11) Nan Nyunt Swe is a writer.
Trivia (1327) : Names — Nyunt (Part Two)