(1) Nine of my artilces appear in the Encyclopedia of Asian American Folklore and Folklife (AAFF) was published by ABC-CLIO in 2011.
(2) It consists of three volumes.
(3) Burmese Americans are covered in Pages 127 to 178 of Volume One.
(4) The Editors decided to merge two of my articles with other authors. It resulted in an error introduced by my co-author. On page 150, he mentioned July 22 (instead of July 19) as Martyrs’ Day. The merged article unfortunately was not sent to me for review. The Editors promise to correct the error in subsequent editions.
(5) Folk tales (as told by Saya Dr. Htin Aung and Ludu U Hla) are part of the Folklore.
(6) One can go to “Google Books” and then search “Hla Min“.