During the Adhamma Era, many associations (especially student and alumni organizations) were not allowed.
With the dawning of the Pwint Linn Era, RIT-YIT-YTU Alumni Association was allowed to register, but …
(1) many alumni were not aware of the association and its objectives
(2) only a few (mostly members of the “80000 YaThay”) actively participated in the formative events
(3) there was virtually no fund to operate (let alone assist the alma mater)
Then, things started to click
(4) Space for the Alumni Association was provided by YTU
(5) Donations — large and small — were received (mostly for the YTU Library Modernization Project which is a requirement for the Accreditation)
(6) Membership (Life membership for K60000) grew.
(7) Saya’s Corner was established.
(8) Staff and Volunteers helped with the regular and ad hoc projects
(9) Young alumni came forward to help with the leadership
လြန္ခဲ႔ေသာတနွစ္တိတိကRIT YIT YTU Alumni Association
AsiaPacific region က accreditationအတြက္လာတဲ႕