(1) Soon offered to the monks at Mudita Shwe Kyaung
(2) Mohinga, desserts … for all attendees
(3) AGM meeting headed by Saya U Nyo Win (M65) and Saya U Myat Htoo (C68)
(4) Saya U Myat Htoo (C68, Chair, Board of Directors)
(a) presented an Opening Speech
(b) later handed out awards to Sponsors and Donors
(5) U Kaung Kaung Oo (a) Gordon (M83, President) and Daw Lillian (EC83) survived the raging fires in Napa, but they had to wait three weeks before returning to their “Home Sweet Home”. Due to 75 mph winds, a sizable percentage of the vineyards and homes took a heavy toll.
They donated to the Scholarship Fund and also encouraged their 83 Classmates (U Kyaw Myint, Daw Ni Ni Sein …) to pledge or donate.
(6) Appreciation awards were presented to the Sponsors and Donors. Saya U Nyo Win accepted the award for Saya U Tin Maung Nyunt (M60).
The complete list is maintained by U Ko Ko Zin (M84, Treasurer) and U Myint Swe (EP74, Secretary).
(7) U Nyunt Than (M84, Associate Secretary) acted as Master of Ceremonies.
(8) Several took photos and will send them to me and/or NorCal RITAA for posting.
(9) There was Q&A session.