For archive (Updated on March 1, 2019)
U Moe Aung
Saya U Moe Aung (EE63) wears multiple hats.
The following are some of Saya’s works.
- Distinguished writer, poet, editor, publisher, vocalist, educator
- Chair of SPZP-2002
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saungs for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007 and SPZP-2010.
- Chief Editor and Publisher of Commemorative Swel Daw Yeik Sar Magazine for Shwe YaDu and SPZP-2016.
- Editor of RUESU Annual Magazine.
- Chief Editor of RIT Annual Magazines and Hlyat Sit Sar Saung.
- Saya compiled and published selected poems and articles.
- Saya is a Johnian. He was goalkeeper at soccer.
- Saya worked in Singapore, but moved back to Myanmar after retirement.
U Kyaw Sein
Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65) posted and moderated several FaceBook pages.
Saya had minor health problems (e.g. vision). Swel Daw Yeik Foundation is providing K4 Lakhs annually towards his health expenses.
Saya is a Johnian.
U Aung Myint
Saya U Aung Myint (M69) retired from Singapore Poly.
He spends some time in Auckland, New Zealand.
He is a good painting. He posts his paintings and inspirational messages to the Class of 69.