Saya U Aung Myaing (ChE72, Thailand) requested his former sayas and colleagues to help the YTU Modernization project in general and the YTU Library Staff Training in particular.
(1) Saya U Maung Maung (George Chan, ChE66, California) put in $500 as seed money for the Staff Training Component. Saya is a Past President of NorCalRITAA. Saya is a founding member of RIT Alumni International and an organizer for SPZP-2000.
(2) His classmate, friend and brother-in-law Saya U Myat Thwin (Kuesan Lin, ChE66, Texas) donated $500. Saya, his spouse and their son attended SPZP-2000.
*** Several sayas and alumni from Northern California responded to meet the target of $3000.
(3) Yap May Hoe (ChE67) : $1000.
(4) Saya U Tin Maung Nyunt (M60) : $500
(5) U Thaung Nyunt (M87) : $300
He is former Secretary of NorCal RITAA.
(6) Saya U Myat Htoo (C68) : $100
He is Chair of BOD (Board of Directors) of NorCal RITAA
(7) U San Lin (M87) : $100
He writes post using his pen name “Maung Lu Pay”.
He is an EC member of NorCal RITAA.
(8) U Nyunt Than (M86) : $100
He is an Associate (Joint) Secretary of NorCal RITAA.
*** Note : The total donations : $3100
Transaction fees : $100
Net donation for the project : $3000
U Wynn Htain Oo (M72, Hmaw Sayagyi) has acknowledged receipt in his post.
YTU library staffs ျပည္ပေလ့လာေရးအတြက္
၁။Daw Yap May Hoe.ChE67……….$1000.00
၂။Saya George Chan.ChE66……….$500.00
(U Maung Maung)
၃။Saya U Tin Maung Nyunt.M60…………$500.00
၄။Saya Keusan Lin.ChE66
(U Myat Thwin)…..$500.00
၅။U Thaung Nyunt.M87
၆။Saya U Myat Htoo.C.68
၇။U San Lin.M87….$100.00
၈။U Nyunt Than.M86
Categories: RIT Dept