For archive (Updated on February 15, 2019)
- One of Elvis Presley’s hit songs is “Love me tender”.
- Grammar teachers might scold the composer and the singer for not saying “Love me tenderly”.
- Most listeners forgive the wordings as an example of Poetic License.
- Descartes said, “I think. Therefore, I am.”
- Apple Computers came up with a slogan “I think. Therefore, iMac.” It is another example of Poetic License.
- IBM used to have “Think” plaques for its offices and employees.
- A dream of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is to develop machines that can think.
- One company was named “Thinking Machine Corporation”.