For archive (Updated on February 13, 2009)
Ko Aung Khin (GBNF) is the second son of Dr. Ko Gyi (Eye, Warden of the Hostel for Medical College and a ranking member of Rangoon Turf Club).
- He joined DSA.
- He was assigned to the Wazi Project (losing contact with most former classmates).
- He retired from PPIC.
- He has two kidney transplants.
- According to Ko Aung Kyi (his cousin who stayed with them during the SPHS days), Ko Aung Khin succumbed while waiting for a third transplant.
Ko Thein Wai is the younger brother of Ko Aung Khin.
Both were my classmates at SPHS. Their eldest brother Ko Tin Oo was senior to us.
- Before the Rangoon Turf Club closed for good, Thein Wai asked us if we wanted to visit RTC. We saw the “Nwa Pwe”.
- He stood 5th in the Matriculation examination in 1963 and won the Collegiate Scholarship. He is the “tall” guy in the middle of the back row.
- He attended IM(2). When most other Universities closed in 1963, IM(2) was left open. Subsequently, IM(2) students graduated a few months ahead of the IM(1) students.
- He migrated to the US. Some IM(2) alumni had contact with him.