For archive (Updated on February 18, 2019)
HCA stands for High Concentration Activity (or “In the zone”).
Moments of HCA
- I volunteered as a Contributing Editor for the commemorative issue of the RUBC 90th Anniversary Magazine.
- I proposed to write Prelude for each section.
- In a moment of HCA that lasted less than an hour, I completed the Prelude for all sections.
Memories of UCC
- During my visit to Yangon I attended the 5th Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe as a Member of Generation Zero.
- I gave a guest lecture at UCSY (University of Computer Studies in Yangon).
- In my desire to pay back to UCC, I wrote 30+ posts on “Memories of UCC” in three days of HCA. My former student told me that I should not be spending too much time in Yangon reminiscing about UCC. She asked, “Would you like to have a two-night three-day vacation at Bagan?”
- After I came back to the USA I decided to share my memories with my sayas and alumni.
- My spouse told me that we should pay back to our beloved land, our ancestors and our mentors.
- I started posting Trivia to my Facebook friends, but then opened up to the General Public.
- I was a mini-Dictionary, a micro-Google, a life long learner, a Toastmaster, an amateur historian (in fact a “Jack of All Trades”).
- Then moments of HCA appeared.
- Before long I was hitting milestones : 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 and still going.