For archive (Updated on February 22, 2019)
From Saya U Moe Aung
During my visit to Yangon in 2018, Saya gave me two books :
- “Sea of man” (Collection of Saya’s articles) : I rendered loosely two articles
- Commemorative Issue of Swel Daw Yeik Magazine for SPZP-2016 : Unlike the previous commemorative issues (Sar Saung and Magazine) which are published in Burmese and English, this issue is 100% Burmese.
From U Wynn Htain Oo (M72)
- Khin Maung Toe’s DVD
- I have given it to Ko Myint Swe (EP74, Secretary of NorCal RITAA) to share with other members and alumni.
From U Ohn Khine (M70)
- Magazine published for the Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe of “Combined 1st BE of 64 and 65” : I gave it to the 69ers and requested the core organizers to compile one for the True Golden Jubilee of Graduation in 2019
- DVD of the Acariya PZP : I have gave it to Ko Benny Tan (M70), who sponsored several of the earlier Acariya PZPs
From U Kelasa, Dhammacariya, B.A. (Philo), M.A. (Buddhism)
- Volume 4 : Collection of Questions and Answers on Dhamma
- Sayadaw mailed his book from his monastery in Apache Junction, Arizona
From Daw Than Yi (Maubin Ma Shwe Than, EP70)
- RIT 1964 – 70
- I have shared it with 69ers (present and former writers).
U Tin Htut (Harry, M69) wrote under several pen names “Mon Yu” and “Tin Htut (Sacred Heart). He is a member of the Myanmar Sar Yay Saya Ah Thinn.
Ashin Pannagavesaka (Bobby Myo Tun, A69) won English Essay contests (hosted by “Dawlay Circle” of Guardian newspaper) as “Errol Than Tun”. Uzin is a Librarian and Interpreter at the Mawlamyine Pa Auk Taw Ya monastery. Uzin also translated and edited dhamma works for Pa Auk Sayadaw. Uzin promised to write for the True Golden Julibee.
I have posted most of my previous presents — Books and CDs — in the earlier posts.