For archive (Updated on January 31, 2019)
Saya U Moe Aung wrote :
စြယ္ေတာ္ရိပ္ ေဖာင္ေဒးရွင္း ၏ လုပ္ငန္းေဆာင္တာမ်ား ႏွင့္ ရည္ရြယ္ခ်က္မ်ား ေအာင္ျမင္သည္ထက္ ေအာင္ျမင္ေနရျခင္းမွာ
စက္မႈတကၠသိုလ္ ႏွင့္ နည္းပညာတကၠသိုလ္ မ်ားမွ ဘြဲ႕ရ အင္ဂ်င္နီယာ / ဗိသုကာ တို႔၏
ေငြေၾကးလွဴဒါန္းပံ့ပိုးမႈ၊ ကူညီအားေပးမႈ၊ အလုပ္အမႈေဆာင္ေကာ္မတီ၀င္ အားလံုး၏ ကိုယ္က်ိဳးမဲ့ စြမ္းေဆာင္မႈ စသည္တို႔ေၾကာင့္ ျဖစ္သည္။အားလံုး၏ ကိုယ္က်ိဳးမဲ့ စြမ္းေဆာင္မႈ စသည္တို႔ေၾကာင့္ ျဖစ္သည္။
[ ဆက္လက္၍ ဆက္သြယ္လွဴဒါန္းၾကပါရန္ ေဆာ္ၾသအပ္ပါသည္ ]
Editor’s Notes :
- As Saya often mentioned, there are short term and long term goals of SDYF.
- Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu to the countless supporters (alums and some non-alums) for their donations (single and repeated, large and small, in cash and in kind).
- Kudos to the Executive Committee members for not adding a single kyat as overhead for SDYF-related activities. Their dedication and desire to repay the metta and cetana of their mentors is transcendental.
- Some sayas often give back the donations to SDYF or donate to other worthy causes, but they express their joy mingling with their former colleagues and mentees. Some sayas need physical, financial, and spiritual assistance. “Saya Ge Ha” is an excellent step forward to cater to the social needs of our aging and needy sayas.
- “SDYF Bulletin” will be published to reiterate and clarify the objectives, to record the SDYF activities, to solicit ideas for improving ways and means to help past, present, and future engineers.
- Thanks to Saya U Moe Aung — for championing SDYF and also for disseminating the SDYF news — and to everyone who helped transform the SDYF vision into reality in a remarkably short time.