Kyaw Win (SPHS 63) offered birthday soon kyway to Uzin Okkantha (Victor, Aung Chaw) and treated his former classmates (some of whom have not seen each other for a long time). The attendees include :
- Aye Ngwe (Edwin)
- Kyaw Win (“Birthday Boy”)
- Khin Maung Bo (Alan, EP69)
- Hla Min (EC69)
- Uzin Okkantha (Aung Chaw, Victor, C69)
- Than Win (M69)
- Aung Kyi (Arthur)
- Tin Tun (M69)
- Khin Maung Zaw (Frank Gale, IM1 70, UK)
SPHS Novice Crew at RUBC
- Maung Maung Kyi (Bow)
- Hla Min (No. 2)
- Kyaw Win (No. 3, EE)
- Willie Soe Mg (Stroke)
- Myint Thein (Cox, SPHS 62, B.Com 66)
We were all awarded Full Green.
When the schools were closed following the first Anniversary of 7th July, Kyaw Win and Maung Maung Kyi applied for scholarships to study in Germany.
Maung Maung Kyi received Dip Ing in ChE. He worked at Sittaung Paper Mill and PPIC before moving to Wales, UK.
Kyaw Win had a higher calling. He and his friends protested in front of the Burmese Embassy. The higher authorities were alarmed at their movement and recalled back to Burma. Fortunately, he was able to complete his EE in Rangoon.
The list include
- Willie Soe Mg (Myint Soe, first batch BDS)
- Dr. Freddie Ba San (Myo San), Third in Burma)
- Dr. Freddie Sein
- Brownie Way (Aung Thu Yein, EC69)
- Aung Khin
- Shwe Zan Aung
- Gilbert Thaw (Min Thaw, EP)
- Uzin Patrick Ba Maung
- Dr. Mg Mg Aye.